Shalom and welcome to your “Student Dashboard” page.
To get started with your studies, please read the Student Orientation Information below.
5 EASY STEPS
You may be wondering to yourself, “Okay, I’m ready to start taking this course. What do I do next?” Well, you are just a few clicks away. Read the 5 steps below.
1. First, by now you have selected your User Name and Password, and you will use that same User Name and Password for this course and for all future Ariel Online Courses that you take.
2. Anytime you want to study just go to the website’s main homepage at www.ArielCourses.com Then on the upper right-hand side of the screen you will see a Bright Green action button labeled “SIGN IN.” You then click on that action button and you will be next asked to fill-in your User Name and Password.
3. Once you do that you are taken to this page you are now on, “MY ACCOUNT – STUDENT DASHBOARD” This is where all of your courses are listed, your progress, exam grades, and account information is all available to you. It is recommended that you fill-in whatever may be missing on the “Account Details” link.
4. To begin your studies, just click on the course that you purchased, listed on the left side of this page, under the tab “COURSE INFORMATION.” This will take you directly to your course. Be sure to read the COURSE SYLLABUS for your course. It contains the required items such as textbooks, course outline, etc. Then click on whichever Unit you are studying. Of course, you will begin with Unit 1. Once you click on Unit 1, you then will see the Segments you need to complete in Unit 1. Begin with Segment #1 by clicking on Segment #1.
5. Each Segment has a video you should watch (a lecture on that Segment’s topic). You should also read through the Segment Objectives, the Required Reading, the Optional Reading (not required), the Study Questions (also optional), and the Spiritual Growth Assignment. After you are done one Segment, advance to the next Segment. When you are done all the Segments in a Unit, take the Unit Exam (open- book, open-Bible exam). Then move onto the next Unit. We have a record of your progress through the courses you take with us.
If you have questions or concerns please email Dr. Adler, the Director of Online Studies for Ariel Ministries at: Administrator@ArielCourses.com If you have not yet read through all the items on the “HOW IT WORKS” and “WHO WE ARE” tabs that are on the www.ArielCourses.com homepage be sure to do that too.
May God richly bless your studies!